Common Symptoms of Depression
- sleeping much more or much less than usual
- eating much more or much less than usual
- feeling fatigued, lacking energy
- frequent headaches, stomachaches, or otherwise inexplicable aches and pains
- diminished interest in and enjoyment of previously pleasurable activities, such as going out with friends, sports, hobbies, sex, etc.
- difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- neglecting responsibilities and personal appearance
- depressed mood-this can mean feeling down, irritable, pessimistic, guilty, anxious, empty, etc.
- suicidal thoughts
- feeling hopeless and helpless
- feelings of worthlessness
If you believe you are currently experincing symptoms of depression we can help. Give us a call at (940) 367-9887.